Insomnia






Nervy thoughts, swinging moods
Tonnes of accumulated unrest and feud
Every minute when death waits
While panic attacks take the bait

No color, no joy
No love for me boy
No hope and no success
Fully doped in the recess

You don’t get dreams because you don’t sleep
Pain and struggles drown you deep
Cries and lament, makes you creep
You don’t live because you don’t sleep



There’s nothing left for me in this life
God has been cruel and created strife
I couldn’t clear the mess around me
When depression caught, and pulled me inside thee

Never was there a moment of happiness
No source available at my end to harness
Oh, this life is taking me down
And slowly I lose control and drown

You don’t fly because you don’t sleep
Betrayals and breakups drown you deep
Failure and void, makes you creep
You don’t live because you don’t sleep



Deprived of sleep for months
Anxiety filled me throughout
Left with no more strength
Waiting to reach the dugout

Every minute kills
Tired of taking pills
When will this end?
How much more do I have to spend?

You don’t win because you don’t sleep
The pelted stones drown you deep
Fear and sorrow, makes you creep
You don’t live because you don’t sleep



Can’t even breathe well because of stress
My goals and ambitions went for a toss
Now I am the lonely king in the chess
Soon to be hung in the holy cross

When Insomnia becomes your ghost
And you are filled with hallucinations
When life haunts you the most
You’re off when death waits at the next station

You don’t exist because you don’t sleep
Your haunting past drowns you deep
Failure and disaster, makes you creep
You don’t live because you don’t sleep









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The curiosity in your eyes

Messi/Ronaldo - Who's the Best??

Financial Status - The way it is