Payslip


Long nights, no sleep
My life’s down and deep
Weekends, no cash
No party, no bash

Too much bills
And life kills
Inflation, expenses
Empties my purses

No birds, No love
Life’s like a hot stove
Incentives, Pay hike
Not enough to buy a bike

Darkness, no light
Never been in a flight
Maintenance and house rent
These days I avoid the restaurants

Hard work, tiring days
Doesn’t give good pays
Poor health, high stress
My life has become a mess

No speed, no cars
At night, I glance the stars
No smoke, no drinks
Slowly my ship sinks

No friends, no play
Some enemies do slay
To God I pray
Not to make my hair grey

Bad days, cruel boss
My profession goes for a toss
High tax, bad loans
Almost I look a clown

No gifts, no luck
In the middle, I’m stuck
Vacations and Beaches
Far out from my reaches

No US, No UK
Right here I am not OK
Dull life, no colours
All day, painful hours

No Dollars, No Euros
I’m turning a big Zero
Month end, Pay slips
Always gives weary flips

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The curiosity in your eyes

Wake up TN State Govt

Messi/Ronaldo - Who's the Best??