The Poet in me

The habit of writing started for me sometime during early Jan 2007. I started getting to it for the sake of my friends. To be a stress buster and to do time pass, it all started. I chose Poems initially coz they could be written within 10 minutes and I felt them to consist of lots of values. I began to write about my friends and about work in IT. The response I got was good which made my involvement more in writing. Thus I began being a blogger and my first organization provided a perfect platform to showcase talents. The blogging space was most loved and most followed in a day by many new joiners like me. Although I didn't meet the characteristics required for a Blogger, I was there in that space admiring many of fellow writers like me, learning new things and making new friends online in that virtual space.

My passion for poetry was ignited by the massive response I received for my variety of poems. Almost 75% of my writings were inclined towards poetry. I felt somehow expressing the best in the form of fictional poems. Poetry lured me to a great extent and I began to write in multiple languages. The variety I showed in my poems was well received. Love, War, Crime, Death - Life's all emotions were captured in my poems. The content of them was so strong which made to continue this pattern of writing for long in the blogging space. 

Due to them being non-time consuming and being bold with less words, I opted for it and continued with it. It gave me pain, sorrow, ecstasy and joy when I wrote those works. To a great extent I even felt proud of my own creation and and valued them a lot. Occasionally I wrote stories and the primary reason for that was to explore more about my writing limits. I was lured to writing short and long stories. Although I have written 2 books already I still see miles to go for writing long stories and novels. 

It was poetry that brought me to this space and made me what I am now. Some of my intial poems (in English) are available in the below link as a book which can be downloaded for free. Hope I have presented what I have mentioned above and believe you guys will like it.,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The curiosity in your eyes

A Common Man's Expectation from the Govt

Why LIC is the best life insurer?