Angels do Fly !!


The day when I saw you in a white dress
Began chasing you like a guy from the press
Your looks, smile, and voice
To get you, I could trade my Rolls-Royce

The moment I saw you every day in the morning
Left happiness trails during my day
How could you be so beautiful even in the evening?
Radiating everyone on your way

Followed you in the office, inside the corridor
Just to get a glimpse of you to keep me up
Sometimes I bumped on you while you opened the door
Leaving me spill coffee on the floor from the coffee cup

Although we only met for two minutes and talked
I thought it was enough for us to get locked
But you had other dreams, some massive ones
And I was hopeless without firing some big guns

I did let you walk away
Since I didn’t want to be an obstacle
While you chose another guy’s play
And happily pursuing your goals with spectacles

I am happy that you have gone so ahead
Building your career, chasing your dreams
While I am still finding ways to save my head
To survive in this competitive world, with non-performing teams

Occasionally when I bump into your social networking page
I end up with a small smile on my face
Me, being stuck inside a hard cage
Could have never lifted you in the race

I did miss to be a part of your life
Missed to gel with you and ply
When you became someone else’s wife
I then realized, some Angels do Fly !!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The curiosity in your eyes

Messi/Ronaldo - Who's the Best??

Financial Status - The way it is