When I was your Man !!


Tonnes and Tonnes of love, I sprinkled
When your mesmerising beauty twinkled
With heart and soul, I loved
Thought always about you, my beloved

Our little meetings and chit-chats
Turned our times cherished to memories
The jokes we shared burned our fat
We talked and talked a million stories

Sometimes we took the long road and walked
Quietly holding our hands locked
In silence, we looked each other’s eyes
Went in depth and explored the skies

Occasionally we hummed few songs together
Without worries, we danced like a free-flowing feather
Went places and enjoyed nature
Drenched in rain with no nomenclature

As time passed, life took a turn
And I was in a big need of money to earn
Dejected from our relationship and moved on
While you constantly tried to re-establish the connection, and stayed on

I ignored you, serving you sleepless nights
Kept you weeping all day with monstrous stress
A greedy me engaged with you in silly fights
Taking you down and weak as a dying tigress

After years of pain you were split
Until a new guy came and raised your spirit
And you turned happy when your darkened life lit
With some new flowers and love when you were hit

I made money however, lost a soul mate
I think destiny took me to a different fate
Sometimes these days, I see you in our office van
And remember those good old days, When I was your man!!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The curiosity in your eyes

Messi/Ronaldo - Who's the Best??

Financial Status - The way it is