My Computer



A flat shiny screen lights up my day
We share Love at my Office bay
I haven’t kissed her still, coz. I stay Centimetres away
Not even for a second, I move my eyes away

I always touch her hands – the Mouse
I believe she is my Spouse
She is one of the reasons, who help me to live
‘Money’, she gives ; for which, with her I live

I never prefer her to stay free
Huge work loads I give her as fee
I do miss her at times during Coffee break
As a result she turns angry / sad and fails to speak

She is the only girl who’s not jealous of other real girls
And always make the Master happy since she’s the adaptable ‘Pearl’
She connects me with my Friends ; with the World
She tells all stories, even those that were untold

Summer or Winter, she’s always with this Mister
She is prone to attacks by the Virus – the Gangster
Fights back ; Returns ; Again, on service at my foot steps
At all times, always, she’s my dearest pet

Windows or Linux – she supports all
Knowledge wise, she assists me to grow tall
Our love shall never end, it is eternal
She’ll be in my heart even after my funeral

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The curiosity in your eyes

A Common Man's Expectation from the Govt

Why LIC is the best life insurer?