The Departed





You left me all alone, now am without life like a stone
You were the nucleus of my life but now turned as valence electron
I took up the exam even before it was scheduled to
You gave me punishment without any caution or warning
You took all my happiness along with you over there
And pushed me inside the dark den, am accompanied by fear
Was leaving me your top priority? Oh ! Dear Friend !! Tell me
Have you wanted to make me think that am extremely unlucky
Do you think what you did was right?, was fair
Here am sad, disappointed, swept away without care
I can't forget those days of our happy moments together
Am unlike you, who believe that old friendship is of no bother
I wasn’t rude to you, I always supported you
But yet I get this, Why ? am left with no clue
You’ve been planning this ever since you met me
That you’ll leave me at the right opportune moment
I was a fool, who believed that this friendship was eternal
And was confident that it doesn’t reqd. to be monitored by an External
The future without you is dark, you’ve taken the past away
The present, the reality is disheartening ; My tears say so
You’re very happy now ; your mission and objective were successful
My position is now critical ; very dull looks my cubicle
Hey,My Friend !!! you've forgotten me.You’ll not come back I know
Even if am at the World’s End, I'll answer your call ; Let that you know.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The curiosity in your eyes

A Common Man's Expectation from the Govt

Why LIC is the best life insurer?