At World's End


Death seems to be much closer
It is the destination pretty nearer
These’re the last breathe I take
My mad soul is at stake

I can’t travel any more
I’m tired ; I want to reach shore
How I wanted to be ? how I was ?
I know, Expectations can never meet reality, Alas !!!

My vision is getting diminished
My life is getting deteriorated
It is no longer bright
Darkness all around ; things are not right

I’d few friends ; enemies even more
Experienced huge troubles at my door
Laughed less but cried often
Soon it is ( death ) going to happen

A painful life ; with problems, mishaps and miseries
Wounds, Screams always accompany my diaries
Am going to give something forever ; I’m about to lend
Don’t you search for me,coz. I’ve now crossed ‘The World’s End’ !!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The curiosity in your eyes

A Common Man's Expectation from the Govt

Why LIC is the best life insurer?