Arise

For long, I was lost
Far away from life
My dreams shattered and tossed
My failure story was rife

Battled hard and got injured
Hit by a thunderbolt
Collapsed and fell
Well beyond the underground

Lost a huge sum
Yet I kept mum
My decisions turned negative
Pulled me down like a sedative

Blood tears flew down my cheeks
I became an useless geek
The effects of agony crept in
Insurmountable pain swept in

My competitors mimicked me
For I was thrown into limbo
Their approach enticed the sea
While I was dead and crumbled

None supported and I was ignored
Soon I vanished into shadows
None of the marks I created were left behind
I was cleaned  - washed away by the soul-less wind

Enough - That's Enough I said
For I couldn't take the pain anymore
I put myself into action
With an urge to vandalize the pain inducing shore

I worked hard and hard as bee
On the way to create a new me
With plan and tactics I went on
To crush all the retards into an ion

For long, I was lost
Far away from life
Not now anymore - I was full of light
Swam the other side and changed the direction of the pointing knife

Tasted the Victory at last - yet again
Rose to prominence once again
Became the desirable - the opposite of Zero
Shone like a Star Ever - like a true hero




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The curiosity in your eyes

A Common Man's Expectation from the Govt

Why LIC is the best life insurer?