I don't need you anymore !!

You have eaten me enough
Day in and day out
Left me stranded in the middle of nowhere
And locked me up inside a vicious sphere

I was true to you, to my love
Gave you everything that I had
You took all of them into your glove
And put me down and made me sad

You broke me down and immersed into the ocean
Amidst the storm of worries I laid
Without any help, without any word of caution
I was racing towards the void

For the betrayal coupled with hatred
For throwing me into depression
Now that’s enough of what I had
I don’t need you anymore

You twisted me and turned into pieces
Went behind the money – going places
Unkind and un-thankful of my favors
Dropped me down and broke me into particles

For once you were my Nucleus
The middle of my heart
Now that you’ve turned me down
I don’t need you anymore

Time will heal all wounds
It will kill the ensuing sounds
I’ve had enough and I let go of you
And I wish I never see you

I will bounce back to my life
And live carefree the way I want to be
Now that I have swam across the shore
I don’t need you anymore


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The curiosity in your eyes

A Common Man's Expectation from the Govt

Why LIC is the best life insurer?