A dream come true

For over 10 years I had been wishing to write a book. It was one of my dreams. Although I wasn't much interested in reading books, I was desperate to write one. I had friends who have been great followers of Tamil and English books. They inspired me into reading. I started out to read books but often felt tired after reading 20 pages. I was never able to complete books which had 200+ pages. And most often since the books published by authors there days span over 200 pages, I was often disinterested.

I haad been a blogger for over 10 years and vested great intersts in writing. My primary interests were fictional stories and poetry. I had been long wishing to write a novel/book. Some how my wishes didn't materialize over the years. Finally this week I was able to publish 2 books this week. Both are short books spanning around 8-10 pages. They are free wo download from the below links. Please go through and let me know your comments. Thanks.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/717816

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/717819 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The curiosity in your eyes

Wake up TN State Govt

Clubs - Of Madrid, Milan, Chennai, and Bangalore