Being a Salman Khan fan

Not many from Tamil Nadu speak Hindi. This has always been a place where hindi was not highly known by the people. Having come from such a city (Chennai), speaking hindi fluently is itself a great achievement. Driven by the language's history and style, and since I was an unbearable child at home, my mom sent me to learn hindi, the national language. I was completely spellbound by the language's tradition. Then I started watching Bollywood films. That's how I became a Salman Kahn fan.

Since 1997-98, eversince Judwaa released I became a true Salman Khan fan. It has been 20 years now, still I have the same love and respect for that man. Not because of his exuberant physique or his super style, nor because of his appearance but because of his acting and being himself , I liked him a lot. He owns and outputs his true identity and there's no falseness behind him. He just simply doesnt liketo portray someone else on screen. He is true to himself and acts well (though he mostly does commercial films and being against offbeat films).

As a person I liked him most, working towards improving the lives of many poor people of the country. Many of my friends changed their favorite actor (from 4-6 actors) in a span of 20 years due to the change in the taste of the people's minds and the actors' rule at the box office. However I stayed with salman during his ups and downs watching almost 90% of the movies on TV and cinema.

As a true Salman fan I liked most of his movies (my favorite being Tere naam). Even today since he made his debut at 1988, he rules the box office and he's the true King Khan of Bollywood. There have been bad times with many of his films not doing so well at the theatres and I would be sad during those occasions (one of the example being Jaan-E-Mann), I always wished for a great career for him and today he's the most sought out actor in India and abroad.

I wish him to do both commercial and offbeat films and continue enthralling the audience. Be the best and do many good things for the country  as a human as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The curiosity in your eyes

A Common Man's Expectation from the Govt

Why LIC is the best life insurer?