Few Decade long Dreams come true

It has been a decade long dream to write some short stories. Although I was an avid blogger, who often used to write about a lot of things, somehow this was undone for in fact a very long time. I was too much into poetry and current events and always felt bored to write short stories and stories. I was not a reader who would read a book that has more than 10 pages. When that is my habit, how would I feel about writing a book that is 100 pages long. These thoughts have been flowing through my mind and kept me from writing stories and short stories.

I always would like to write stories in such a way that resembles a movie since it has a valid narrative style. Sometime during Jan 2017 when I was jobless, I started writing full-fledged book by keeping my rule intact of not growing more than 15-20 pages. They could be called short books. I completed two - one was philosophical and the other being related to Economics. Both of them was well received.

I had been desperate to write short stories and movie scripts for decades but have been putting off. Finally, I broke the jinx and since I had time @ office, I was able to write few short stories and movie scripts that were long in my mind before getting lost.  

Short Stories

Rocky Rajesh – A tale of poor souls who had been losing all the races. They were always left behind by the stubborn winner. This story carries the feelings and persona of the poor souls who are desperate to seek victory. How they overcome their jinx and fear - how they analyze, introspect and come up with a strategy to win is the core of the story. But hey, there’s a twist as well to the story. Go here to know more...


My Biradhar Nikhil – A tale of siblings. One the best and the other the worst. How far one would go to bring back another to form. A blistering story of a fallen legend. About a relationship that would stand the test of times. How far true love and care for one another can make life. Go here to know more...


You and Me - A short tale about a guy who has been miserable in life. A life filled with loss and failures. Without love/friends, without times to cherish. Finds a guy who has been living at this best and gets interested to live his life. How he accomplishes his needs and negates his losses. How he gains back getting happiness and fun. How he moves on from one life to another. Go here to know more...



Movie Scripts

Pirates of the Caribbean - 6 - Dawn of Freedom - The East India company has turned aggressive building colonies in other countries. Especially they indulge in transferring wealth from India to London. The Pirates and Jack Sparrow try to abduct wealth from being transferred. Get into the story where the Pirates fight for India Freedom. After 'Dead Men Tell No Tales', Davvy Jones returns to avenge for his loss. Will Turner wants to get freedom. Read this gripping movie script here.



Dabangg#3 – Chulbul Pandey goes from a policeman to become Neta and fights Goondas and Politicians to ensure good governance and helps the poor by looting money from the businessmen and the politicians and delivering them to poor for education and better healthcare in Uttar Pradesh.



Let me know if you like them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The curiosity in your eyes

A Common Man's Expectation from the Govt

Why LIC is the best life insurer?